Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for students who:
- are studying for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant engineering subjects
- enjoy working as part of interdisciplinary teams and in academic environments
- take the initiative and enjoy a challenge
- help to bring about a good work environment and have team spirit
- want to get to know Veidekke better
What jobs might you be given?
Working as a summer temp on one of our projects can offer a great deal of variety. You’ll be able to hone your skills in various areas and on a range of tasks in fields such as
- operational follow-up
- production scheduling
- quality assurance
You’ll also be able to take responsibility for monitoring subcontractors, ranging and surveying and design work. You can also help to test new technology in a range of different fields.
What do we have to offer you?
We’ll both benefit from the work you do. We use our summer jobs to assess suitable candidates for the Veidekke graduate programme. So working with us for the summer can help you to learn new things and provide a gateway to a job at Veidekke at a later date.
Summer jobs are available from June until the end of August. Your start date and the duration of your employment may vary, and these will be agreed in more detail during your interview. We don’t accept CVs or applications by email.